We wish to inform you, pursuant to Article 13 of the EU Privacy Regulation GDPR 2016/679, that the processing of your personal data will take place with fairness and transparency, for lawful purposes and protecting your privacy and your rights. The processing will be carried out, through the collection of data from the data subject, their registration and storage, also with the help of computer tools, will be carried out for the following purposes:
1. To acquire and confirm your reservation of accommodation and ancillary services, and to provide the requested services.
Since processing is necessary for the definition of the contractual agreement and for its subsequent implementation, your consent is not required, except in the case where special data, so-called sensitive, are provided. If you refuse to provide your personal data, we will not be able to confirm your booking or provide you with the requested services. The processing will cease on your departure, but some of your personal data may or must continue to be processed for the purposes and in the manner indicated in the following points;
2. TO FULFIL THE OBLIGATION LAID DOWN IN THE "CONSOLIDATED TEXT OF THE LAWS OF PUBLIC SECURITY" (Article 109 R.D. 18.6.1931 No. 773) WHICH REQUIRES US TO COMMUNICATE TO THE POLICE, FOR PUBLIC SECURITY PURPOSES, the general information of the customers accommodated according to the modalities established by the Ministry of the Interior (Decree 7 January 2013). The provision of data is mandatory and does not require your consent, and in case of refusal to provide them we will not be able to host you in our structure. The data acquired for this purpose are not retained by us, unless you give us your consent to the storage as provided for in point 4;
3. TO FULFIL EXISTING ADMINISTRATIVE, ACCOUNTING AND TAX OBLIGATIONS.
For these purposes, the processing is carried out without the need to obtain your consent. The data are processed by us and by our agents, and are communicated outside only in compliance with legal obligations. If you refuse to provide the data necessary for the above-mentioned obligations, we will not be able to provide you with the requested services. The data acquired for these purposes are stored by us for the time required by the respective regulations (10 years, and even more in the case of tax assessments);
4. TO SPEED UP REGISTRATION PROCEDURES IN THE EVENT OF YOUR SUBSEQUENT STAYS AT OUR ESTABLISHMENT.
For this purpose, after obtaining your revocable consent at any time, your data will be stored for a maximum of 10 years and will be used when you are our guest again for the purposes referred to in the previous points;
5. TO PERFORM THE FUNCTION OF RECEIVING MESSAGES AND TELEPHONE CALLS ADDRESSED TO YOU DURING YOUR STAY.
For this purpose, your consent is required. You may revoke your consent at any time. The processing will in any case cease on your departure;
6. TO SEND YOU OUR PROMOTIONAL MESSAGES AND UPDATES ON FARES AND OFFERS AND BEST WISHES.
For this purpose, after obtaining your consent, your data will be kept for a maximum of 10 years and will not be communicated to third parties. You can revoke your consent at any time;
7. FOR THE USE OF PHOTOS, VIDEOS, AUDIO RECORDINGS ON THE HOTEL WEBSITE AND ON SOCIAL NETWORKS OPERATED BY US.
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is based on the registration that you freely choose to make at the reception to be able to stay at our facility and the related contract that is concluded between us. The personal data collected will be processed by the Data Controller and by the persons in charge of the processing strictly authorized and properly instructed. Your data may also be communicated to inspection bodies responsible for checks and controls on the regularity of legal obligations and will not be disclosed. The only recipient of the data released by you is the Data Controller. The data released by you will not be transferred to third parties (external to the company not appointed by the Data Controller) and will not be transferred to third countries (outside the European Community). We inform you that, at any time, you can pursuant to art. 15-22 of the EU Privacy Regulation GDPR 2016/679 exercise the right to: - request confirmation of the existence or not of personal data (right of access art.15); - obtain information about the origin of personal data; the purposes and methods of processing; the categories of personal data; the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed and, where possible, the retention period; - obtain updating, rectification (Art. 16), and erasure of the data (right to be forgotten art. 17); - the restriction of processing (Art. 18) and the portability of data (Art. 20); - object to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication (art. 21); - oppose an automated decision-making process including profiling (art. 22); - as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
8. TO SEND A SATISFACTION TEST AT THE END OF THE STAY BY MESSAGE.
For this purpose, after obtaining your consent, your data will be kept for a maximum of 10 years and will not be communicated to third parties.
You can revoke your consent at any time.
For any further information, and to assert the rights described above, you can contact: DATA CONTROLLER: HOTEL LUXOR BEACH DIESIS SRL in the figure of the legal representative MAINARDI MASSIMO Address: LUXOR CATTOLICA BEACH HOTEL, VIA CARDUCCI 32, 47841 CATTOLICA (RN) mail: firstname.lastname@example.org